Saturday, 19 April 2008

Tagged

Saturday 7.20pm

A hamster in life's cherry bowl

Well, Pherenike
has tagged me with this :-

1. Write your own six-word memoir.

2. Post it on your blog (and include a visual illustration if you’d like).
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

And as someone who cannot resist a dare ( as long as it does not involve cruelty to anything ) I had to have a go.

It is not easy - sum your life up in just six words. But after two days and (one nights sleep) I feel I have caught the spirit of my place in the world. Should I explain it ? . . . . nah, I'll leave that up to you.

And who am I tagging ? Well two people I think ( it seems the five are not compulsory )
- Nicola, and Keriann.




3 comments:

Peter said...

Actually, I cannot resist the explanation so I have tucked it away here. Cherries ? well life is a bowl of them of course and they are all around us – things to see, new experiences and opportunities. And each one contains a seed, the germ of a whole new set of good things just waiting for us. And hamsters ? small and fluffy on the outside but so grumpy inside that you cannot keep two together. Do they think about much or just about eating, I don’t know but I am good at both thinking and eating. ( and thinking about eating ! )

Veronica said...

Thats a good one. Cute drawing too.

I'm thinking of clicking back on all the tag links to see how far this 'tag' has come and to see what everyone else has come up with.

Peter said...

Thanks for that. I have looked back at a few.It seems there is a book of them as well, it was mentioned on one blog with a link to amazon. Of course now I cannot remember where !

peter

Related Posts with Thumbnails